Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Short MTV Chickens Interview.

Hey gang,

...here's that short MTV Geek interview I did with Jon for the Chickens series - check it out.


I'll also make sure i finish up that MOTHer page by friday too! I think it may come together if i can hand drawn in some type in and around the faces... might bring it all together.. we'll see.

I'll also get some replies in on the latest comments on digital vs. hand drawn stuff... wow ~ that threads grown into a life all it's own, eh? I know, it's on all our minds these days.

later
- sam




3 comments:

cody said...

cool press.great for you guys.

Rafael Only said...

Hi, Sam!

It's great to see the way you work... Really love your art. You inspire me a LOT!
I'm into comics too, but I'm just starting to live my life anyway.

Bye!
Rafael, from Brazil.

Sam_Kieth said...

Thanks guys - if anything we do inspires, amuses or just plan makes anyone scratch they're head in bewilderment, great!