Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Wolvie Poster & Female Disapproval Sea Monster



 Here's the black and white version of a loooong out of print Wolverine poster i did for Marvel in the 90s just for fun..

Click on it once for more detail. And another, to get slighter bigger still.

I wanted to say a couple things..

Thing One: Here's that Female Sea Monster i posted a short while back everyone seemed to dig.  The original is actually pretty small.  As most of you know the page is from my Inner Bimbo, and here's a copy of it in Worlds of Sam book.



Thing Two: By now everybody knows i am lame at replies, but i wanted everyone who does write and comments, that your words, memories, or just saying "hey dude, cool beans." - or just to share what ever is on your minds?  

.Please know, that  *that* gesture...

.. is never lost on me.

THANKS to everybody for your help in keeping me plugging away at all this *mutual weirdness* we create together!!!!! 

Sam



6 comments:

mightyduke said...

Love this!! & thanks Sam!!

Aaron Desira said...

you're a gem sam. have a good end to yr 2016

Robert ń∂ubkowski said...

Out of idle curiosity, were you influenced by the animated movie Wizards from the mid 70s?

Frankie804 said...

THAT WOLVERINE IS SERIOUSLY DEEP, COULD ANALYZE IT FOR HOURS!

Iam Nowhere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iam Nowhere said...

New technique, I will post a comment on each post I hope that will get your attention.

Sam, I fell in love with the piece you showed in the post (http://samkieth.blogspot.fr/2014/12/wow-is-it-thur-already.html) and I want to buy it.

Send me an email so we could talk.