Friday, November 27, 2015

Signature Plates for Upcoming Maxx Artist Edition.



Sponge came in handy this time


Yikes - stack was something like a thousand plates.


and here's . . yet another Maxx cover  I kept fooling with.

Very different than the "unfinished" reprinted version.



Don't worry, I'll throw this Julie unpublished version in a new book of Maxx Cover's some time next year.  



But i forgot to draw Julie into the original version. Let alone finish Maxx's hand.  



So I decided to cut & pasted her in,

that is... once i get some glue.

Don't worry, her face isn't this blurry than this one,  my cameras' focus was off.





so yeah, . . .

finally back.

: ) 


7 comments:

Ty Massei said...

Hope you're having a great time of year! Thanks for taking time for an update.

VeganMike said...

Welcome back, Sam! Thanks, for the new pics, and I hope things have been good for the past several months!

cody said...

look great, really like the background

Iam Nowhere said...

Welcome back!

I would very much like to buy the piece you displayed un this page http://samkieth.blogspot.com/2014/12/wow-is-it-thur-already.html

I know asking an artist to sell his art is like asking a parent to sell one of his children but still I am very interested. Let me know.

Phaser Pulse said...

These are absolutely amazing. As always, I love to see Maxx stuff.

Fernando Valencia said...

Nice. Can't wait for my Artist Edition to come in!!!

raybanoutlet001 said...

kobe shoes
links of london
michael kors handbags
kobe sneakers
air jordan shoes
yeezy
michael kors uk
tiffany and co jewelry
http://www.oakleystoreonline.us.org
christian louboutin outlet
yeezy boost
discount sunglasses
adidas yeezy boost
cheap tiffanys
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses outlet
nike air zoom structure 19
cheap air jordan
adidas stan smith
nfl jerseys from china
ralph lauren online
tiffany and co jewellery